RE:Ultimate EDP Controller

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

> FC-200 MIDI foot controller (I used to own one and sold
>  it) and it occurred to me that this could make a great
>  dedicated EDP controller. You can put it in a mode where
>  all 13 buttons will send CC messages or Note On/Off
>  messages plus set the built-in expression pedal for
>  feedback.

actually the note-On /Off configuration is useless on this
device.

You'd have to use CC to control an EDP.
( which should work)

but you can't send CC and prog. change from the same bank.
(so not as good as Behringer FCB1010 for EDP prog change and control)

I only looked at the manual (specifically with EDP in mind)
so I could be wrong, but it seemed to only send
instructions on one MIDI channel at a time.
Is that right?

(not a problem for just 1 edp of course)

It does have about 5 sockets for controller footpedals in it's favour.

....but costs the same as 2 of the behringers (which have 2 built in
controllers)

...but if some can make an EDP controller from one of these
please do tell

andy butler