From: Matthew Wiley [mailto:matthewf5@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 3:29 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE:Ultimate EDP Controller

i'm sure this has been covered and gone over many times, but i just cannot
figure out how to use the stupid FCB 1010!  it is mentally taking its toll.

i just want to access the Loop IV software via MIDI to be able to use hsp,
rev...etc.  my friend at the local music store who is well versed in MIDI
couldn't figure it out or get it to work w/the EDP either.  i know people
here use them w/their EDPs.  the manual is useless.  any tips?  otherwise i
give up.

thanks
-matt