RE: Help With Boomerang and PA Head

alright just a little bit more to add. The reason why I'm trying to run it
through the effects loop is because I'd like to get a few instruments
looping on the rang including guitar, bass and vocals. Playing around I
found that when I take the output from the rang and plug it into a
seperate
channel then I can faintly hear the loop (and I reallly mean you can
barely
hear it). Alright... once again, any help would be greatly appreciated,
can't wait to get this up and working.

>From: "Jesse Raderman" <jrcalmlikeabomb@hotmail.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Help With Boomerang and PA Head
>Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:37:27 -0500
>
>Alright just picked up a PA system today, some JBL 15inchs and I'm loving
>having all that sound behind me hah. But for some reason I can't get my
>boomerang hooked up correctly to the Head to get it to play at all. The
>Head is a Yamaha EMX62M Powered Mixer. What I first did was try putting
>it
>through the effects loop which on this version the manual says plug the
>Output from the effect (my 'rang) to the Aux In and plug the Input from
>the
>effect into the Effects out on the head. This didn't work, so I switched
>the connections around and still nothing. I have a feeling I have to put
>it
>into it's own channel every way I try I get nothing. Anyone have any idea
>of what I should do?

>Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months
>@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com