Re: A few questions for stompbox loopers

I'm currently using an RC-20 and an Akai Headrush at the end of the signal
chain, in series. I think I will try using one of the other loopers that I
don't use all the time at the beginning of the signal chain in order to
use the effects for modulating that loop post-recording. Thanks for the
inspiration, Juan.

best,
Steve
Subscape Annex
http://www.subscapeannex.com/

> I use two,one at the beginning,after a clean booster,and the second at
the end of the series...modulation and short delays go in the middle of
the loopers sandwich

> Best
> Maneco
> http://manecolooper.tripod.com
>
> --- "Gareth Hardwick" <gareth@olympia50.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I've got a few questions for those of you who use stompbox loopers,
particularly people who use two or more in their signal chan.

> How are they placed in the signal chain? For example are they run in
series (one looper after another), or parrallel (using an AB box/line
selector)? Is one looper placed before or after any particular effect in
their signal chain?

> I'm asking because i'm currently running two loopers (either a Boss
DD-20, DD-6 or RC-20, depending on my mood) in series and i'm curious on
whether their positions in my line of effects pedals is making the best
use of them.