Surveying Interest in LaFosse clinic in New York, from Todd andAndre... NY'ers, please respond

Title: Surveying Interest in LaFosse clinic in New York, from Todd and Andre... NY'ers, please respond
Hey all,

In trying to work this angle of creating a clinic with Andre, I’m trying to assess how much interest in numbers we could expect on the date of January 30th, afternoon, Saturday here in New York.

Please respond to this email off-list.  Probably best to create a new message by clicking here...  todd@toddreynolds.com  and simply type two or three words in the subject heading to indicate your interest and/or availability so we get an idea of who will attend... Other salient details:

A suggested $10 donation

If a small crowd, takes place at todd’s place in Sunnyside, Queens, 20 minutes from times square on subway.  If large crowd, well, that’s what I need to know in order to make other arrangements.

Todd Reynolds will also offer up a portion of the clinic on software and hardware looping, especially in the context of his own minimalist and classical compositional techniques.

And finally, there will be plenty of coffee and herbal tea, the format will be loose and Andre and I would love to open up the entire afternoon and evening to this so we all have plenty of time to hang for us loopers who only know each other by means of font and musical content.

Time for some face time.

For our non new york brethren and sistern, a reminder to reply off list when appropriate,

All best to everyone.  I’m excited about the possibilities here...

Todd Reynolds