Re: "UN"

  Had the pleasure of meeting David K in CT last week, so we could go over
Loop IV on the plex', and -was warmly gifted with several of his CDs.  So
am looking forward to curling up with them this weekend.  Thanks David, for
the terrific company, and the great music!   -and thanks Michael, for the
recommendation.   David is definitely a most talented and instinctive
player.  I've definitely enjoyed what I've heard so far both in person and
on the discs I've been able to catch so far.  -can't wait for the rest!...

TTFN

CQ

At 05:08 PM 12/5/03 EST, you wrote:
>just listened to david kirkdoffer's cd "UN" and what a treat.....seven
>tracs
>of  very interesting textures coming from a guitar.....ambient in nature
>but
>with a nice sense of melody.....easy to drift off listening to this music
and
>forgetting that it is guitar, really well done.....i would love to see
>david
>play and get a better understanding of "what" he is doing or should i say
>undoing.....THANKS DAVID, GREAT WORK.....this was material that david
recorded from
>1996-1997.....i makes me wonder what he's doing today!.....michael

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Wed. 11.05.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.