Re: Anybody interested?

Hello there,

  Your software looks interesting, but unfortunately there is very
little information on your site about what it does and how it works.
Of particular interest to me (and, I suspect, other members of this
group): does it work with live inputs through an external device
(firewire, for instance) or just sound files on your hard drive?  At
what bit depth and sample rate?  Can it send the loops to multiple
outputs?  Is there MIDI control of all of the controls?  Can the four
loopers be run at independent lengths and tempos, or can they only be
locked together?

If the answers to these questions is yes, then you might be a very busy
software designer soon!

Regards,

ben