Roland EV-5

Hi,
    I've been getting more into adjusting the feedback setting on the
EDP.  Normally, I just turn the front panel knob.  I have a Roland EV-5,
and I've been experimenting with using it to control the feedback.  Here
is the problem, the highest setting that it will go to is 124 not 127.
I know that the EV-5 would work backwards with the EDP.  When the pedal
is toe down, feedback will read 0.  When the pedal is fully toe up,
feedback will read 124.  Is there a problem with the pedal?  Do I need
to make an adjustment to the pedal or the EDP?  Do I need to just get a
better pedal to use?

Thanks in advance,
John
www.johnmazzarella.com