RE: thoughts on building community in the Live Looping scene

> The fact that we are talking in this way is a good sign and I think
the
> scene that is being created can incorporate everyone from those who
believe
> in it as a scene to those who think that looping shouldn't be singled
out as
> anything more special than any other tool.

I'm curious as to how many others might be on this list in the
vicinity of southeast Michigan. Every summer, Detroit hosts an
"electronic music festival" that is extremely well attended.
While this generally focuses on techno, hip-hop, turntables,
etc, I'm starting to wonder if there is any room for the likes
of us in there somewhere. It would certainly be cool exposure
as it is covered internationally.

Glenn