RE: RC-20 :: clear tone loop + sustain 2nd layer

-----Original Message-----
From: RemyC [mailto:remyc@optonline.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:39 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: RC-20 :: clear tone loop + sustain 2nd layer
[[ That's interesting... I might be able to tweak the volume levels so that
one can sound clean while the other is boosted, and balance them out like
that, at least to practice. Live, the more I think about this, the more I
realize I am going to need two amps or at least two separate channels for
it
to sound right, like two separate guitars playing. ]]

Or just get a dedicated looper and run your effects in front of it -