RE: Digitech XDD DigiDelay and assorted loopers

This pedal isn't going to replace any of your loopers--but it is worth
every
penny of the 99$US  I paid for it . . .
The real deal breaker is the reverse--8 seconds and it isn't real reverse,
so it goes well with real reverse--sort of gilding the lily--and I also
like
the 4 second looper, but just for fun, not "real" performance--
I bought a DL4 when they first came out, then my EDP came (the next day?
The same day?) and I took it back--but time has shown and many will testify
that it also is worth every penny--
Never owned a Boomerang but my .02 worth of sense is that the same is true
for that unit--one cannot have too many loopers--it all comes down to
budget
and space restraints--many love the Headrush and I know everyone here went
thru the Repeater craze--
Still waiting on that breakthru software app--How's Ambiloop doing?
Gary