Matt Davignon & Quiet American in LA and San Diego

Just a quick note that Aaron Ximm and myself will be performing in San
Diego
and LA over the next 2 days.

Aaron Ximm composes music from field recordings he's collected through his
travels in Asia.

I'll be doing my infamous turntable/cd/tape/looping set.

Tues, 12/16  8pm, Other Ideas at The Space
The Space
916 West Washington St.
Mission Hills, San Diego
$5 donation

Matt Davignon
Aaron Ximm
with Marcos Fernandes and Marcelo Radulovich

Wed, 12/17 at The Smell
247  S. Main St., dwntwn. An old storefront that doubles as a nightclub
and
art gallery (entrance & parking around back). 9pm Cover $5.

Aaron Ximm
Matt Davignon
Carmine
Tehn
Joe Lake.

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.