Re: External Footswitch for Line 6 dl-4??

Yeah,

I remember it too, also a MIDI mod?  I've searched the archives, and the
web, nothing.

I just posted some new DL-4 work on my site, feel free to check it out,
lemmie know if you hate it, and I'll try to play it better next time.

http://www.JustinFobesMusic.com

-Justin