RE: confused on how to hook up a/b box

Heres a very badly drawn diagram:

Guitar---------A----------RC-20---------Volume Pedal-----------\
                 /

} Y cord------------Amp

B---------------------------------------------------------/

Hope that this holds togeather in the post or it will make no sense. Like
say, Y cords are available at most Toany.RadioShack type places (well they
are in the uk) plus ur guitar shops will surely sort you out.

Good luck

Phill Wilson
(PS lemme know if u need any more info on setups)

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess