Re: who here uses MIDI?

  -All the time.  <smile>   I'm betting alot of others have already replied
to you, but if they haven't or haven't explained things to your liking,
I'll have a go as well after I read through, K?   -Happy Holidays!...

Smiles,

Cara

At 10:44 PM 12/16/03 +0000, you wrote:

>How many loopers here use MIDI? I don't know exactly how it works. It may
>be
>something I'd like to get acquainted with. Can anyone give me a brief
>explanation or tell me what you do with MIDI yourself?

>Enjoy the holiday season with great tips from MSN.
>http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Mon. 12.15.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.