Re: Godlyke Power all

--- John Mazzarella <jmazzarella@erols.com> wrote:
> I just ordered the Godlyke power all power supply to use with my
> pedals.  Some time ago, I believe that John Tidwell wrote that he was
> using his with an Adrenalinn, with no problem.  I might try to use it
> with my Adrenalinn.  So the question to John would be is the Adrenalinn
> still working well with the Godlyke?  Also, is anybody else using the
> Godlyke successfully?

Yeah, I got one recently. It works with all my pedals except a
russian-made Big
Muff. For some reason, when I plug that one in, the PowerAll shuts down
(no power
to any of the pedals). I emailed them about it and they suggested that
perhaps
the BigMuff had grounding issues. I've heard tales before about EH's poor
quality
control (esp on the ones made in Russia), so I tend to believe it. Other
then
that, the Godlyke has powered a handful of Boss, Akai, Ibanez, and
Danelecro
pedals just fine.

Greg