Re: EMUSIC Playlist #352 for December 18, 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "David" <vze2ncsr@verizon.net>
Bill -

Vapor Drawings was always, and still is, a very important piece of music
to my
life.  I'm glad to know it's still getting a spin here and there.
===========
It's funny that I should get a comment on my playlist on the first time
after
Kim corrected me for using the old address for... how long?  Strange that I
didn't see my own post, though...

Thanks, David, for the nice comment.  Now that I know tings are working
again,
I'll have to dig through the library for things LD members have sent over
the
years and start spinning them again!

Cheers,

Bill