Re: echoplex---repeater TIPS???????

Hi Mark,
I posted the same question a while back cause i was
having the same issues.I gave up trying to sync both
of them this can be frustrating live! basically use
the EDP as my main looper because i can do lots of
editing on the fly and the repeater for more ambient
stuff,looping my synth in stereo,pitch shifting etc.
but the cool thing about having a mixer for both is
being able to dump your loops from the EDP to the
repeater and viceversa.
cheers
Louie

=====