Re: DD-20 Review in Guitar Player--and a Question

Hi and Happy New Year--I saw Matt Davignon last month and was impressed by his handling of the vinyl record but also his use of the DOD DFX94, and have been watching eBay for my own . . . but I saw the review of the Boss DD-20 in the latest Guitar Player magazine and wonder:  can you "play" the pitch of a loop by changing the time in a similar fashion to the DOD unit?  What about the RC-20 or the DL-4 or for that matter the Headrush?
Curious in San Diego,
Gary

No pitch shift on the Headrush - just squawky glitches when you change the time. The DD-20 is looking pretty cool to me. Could be the next budget delay...
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net

Peace in the new year