Re: King crimson stuff

Actually, that pedal replaced my tone machine.  When I bought it I had a
TM,
plus 2 Foxx Fuzz/Oct/Wahs.  I now have 2 danelectro and none of the foxx's
as the bypassing is terrible on them(and to mod it to TB would have killed
the resale value).

I A/B'd the Foxx with the danelectro at the shop I bought them from and
everyone was more then a little impressed at the danelectro.  Then again,
maybe I had a bunch of weak examples.  these are vintage pedals we are
talking about(Quality control?  what is that?)