Re: one efc 7 controlling 2 Edp

I used an A/B box for a while to switch between two EDPs. I doubt that it
would work for controlling both. I didn't get an A/B box with any sort of
feedback about where control was going so I found myself expending more
concentration on which EDP was active than I really wanted to but that
mistake is easily avoidable at slightly greater expense.

There are also schematics floating around somewhere (search the archives)
for a mod to an EFC-7 to build in an A/B selector switch. That saves on
floor space.

Mark