Re: Tia's looping plug-in (was: Using computers as a Live Looper- software alternatives)

Now THAT'S indeed a definite feature that isn't über-hard to implement. Ok
hold that thought, what i'll do is, when i start the Beta-testing phase
i'll
put up a messageboard for everyone so i'll have a good way to keep track of
feature-suggestions.

But this one is definitly not hard to implement i think. I'm allready
keeping track of start-point and end-point so making these editable by
parameters should be a breeze, allthough the parameter-specification in the
VST-SDK states that a parameter can only go between 0.0 and 1.0 so i'll
have
to do some percentage-conversion there based on the entire looplength. Ahh,
i'll come up with something nifty there i think.

Just remember, my mainconcern for this plugin is that the user-interface
might get cluttered in the end so too many visible parameters = clutter,
but
i'm thinking that maybe parameter representation for live-looping is best
done with only visible (fake) LCD-numbers and not loads of drawbars that
you
can manipulate with the mouse. How's that for a thought? You see, this
would
emphasize that the plugin is to be used with external Midi-controllers. ;)

/Tias