RE: Favorite EDP MIDI Foot Controler?

The All Access is a great pedal and it's easy to program
hands free. I don't use it for the EDP only because I use
it for several other devices and just didn't have the
buttons left over to cover all the EDP functions I like
to use. At one point, however (and to address the last
question), I used the EFC7 and also used the All Access
for some additional EDP functions.

Now I use a Roland FC-200 for the EDP. It has worked
quite well for me but it also has some limitations so,
in a general sense, I can't say "yes go get one".
Programming it is a bit of an odd routine also.

Oh, one more thing about the All Access. In addition
to the expense, it is also quite heavy.

Glenn