Re: FCB1010 EDP MIDI thru problem?

thru is thru it doesnt hit any internal cicuit
from the official midi spec
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
A "MIDI THRU" output may be provided if needed, which provides a direct
copy
of data coming in MIDI IN.  For very long chain lengths (more than three
instruments), higher-speed optoisolators must be used to avoid additive
rise/fall time errors which affect pulse width duty cycle.

so the question is why do you think its the EDP ?

Check your cables
Check your cables
Check your midi fx does it have a midi out with thru capabilities or is it
"real" thru
read EDP's midi thru and analize it with midiOx

its not the EDP

good luck

Claude