RE: FCB1010 EDP MIDI thru problem?

Hi;

Not possible for a midi echo as you describe.. again, this problem is
happening with only one midi device connected between the FCB1010 and the
EDP.

Of course, I can resolve the problem by just making the EDP the first
device
in the midi chain, but that would still leave me with the haunting question
of "why is this happening"!!!

I think Claude's suggestion of using a midi monitor is an excellent idea,
I'll try and locate one for my PC. Would be a useful tool to have anyway.

Glenn Fin

The midi devices in my (live guitar rig) rack are;

Mesa Triaxis
TC Fireworx
TC G-force
Two EDP's