Re: CoolEdit/Adobe Audition (was: Multitrack recording question)

     Dave wrote:
Syntrillium's CoolEdit Pro is good at that. They have unfortunately been
taken over by Adobe and it is now called Adobe Audition. I've had nothing
but problems dealing with Adobe and with Audition. I use my older CoolEdit
software instead.

     So Dave,

     What exactly is not working well for you with Adobe Audition?  I'm
using Cool Edit Pro 2.0
right now and I've been thinking about upgrading to Audition.  Not if it's
buggy I won't. :)

     BTW, Cool Edit rocks!