RE: Torn show

The guitar DT is now playing is made by Saul Koll/Koll Guitars.  DT calls
it
the Naugahyde Tornado.  The amp/head was built by Reinhold Bogner and has
been dubbed "Furry" by DT.  Was there another head/amp?  If so that would
have been the Judybox "Splattatone."

Koll pics:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3235028&uid=1684866

peace,