Loop IV reverse questions

Hi all,

I'm using loopIV in my EDP.. and recently discovered by accident that a CC
pedal I use for "hold" functions on synths (CC#64) is now kicking me into
reverse mode when the EDP is playing.  My source # is set to 31.. so this
makes
sense as the offset for "go into reverse" is 33.  (33+31=64... I went to
college ;)

2 questions though... how do I get out of reverse?  Is there a way to do
it
from the front panel?

and... with the nice long MIDI implementation now in Loop IV is there a
way
to set the EDP so that it doesn't receive all of them?  (dumb question...
pretty sure the answer is no... but....).

Thanks!
Tom