RE: 2 EDP in stereo: how to match parameters

Thanks Gary

This is helpful to know. But when the 2 EDP are on the same channel
(stereo) they're both going to be changing channels together, so you
can't have them be different until one or the other is set to different
channels anyways.

Still hoping lightning strikes (I'm beginning to think this may be a
facility for the next EDP upgrade)!

I'm beginning to think this is just the way it is and touching the EDP
is required.