RE: How to match parameters on two EDPs

The Sound Diver editor you're talking about is to control the EDP on the
computer via sysex. I'm looking to get the right Sysex into my
controller to make it switch back and forth for midi channels.

I think if someone would walk us through putting sysex strings into the
PMC that would be the way to do it. I looked at the sysex documentation
in the Loop IV manual, but can't figure out how to change the channels
via sysex. Could one of you programmers spell out the appropriate
strings with the correct syntax so we could input this into our midi
controllers?

Thanks

Neil