good deal on a used EDP

Just wanted to alert the list to the fact that Manhattan's Two Lines
Music has a used EDP + matching pedalboard for sale for $600, which
seems like a good deal to me. The unit is cream-colored and looks in
pretty good shape, but I don't know anything else about it (software
version, etc.). If you want to investigate, the number for Two Lines
is 212.227.9552 (or at least it was the last time I checked). The
store is on the east side of Broadway a few blocks south of Canal.

Andrew Hearst