Re: Loop IV for EDP: How long to get it?

At 08:48 PM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
>>  It also says express delivery is within a week via Fedex, but it's
>$30.
>> That's a nutty price for standard Fedex delivery.
>
>Our standard Fedex rate (for overnight) is $26 and change. Fedex gives
>different rates to different companies based on how much business they
>do.
>So that may explain the increased rate.

That's about right. Sometimes fedex actually costs us more than $30,
depending on where it is going. If it costs less, well that's my fee for
going to the extra effort to print manuals, burn roms, print receipts,
wait
in line at fedex, etc etc. It's not really worth it actually. I just do it
because I'm such a nice guy.

kim