What is good? was: Even more slash

>all that is left is to discover what is _good_.
>
>---
>Eric Williamson

Ah ha.  I love this question.  What IS good?  Any takers?

Eric, I'm guessing, judging by your statement, that you see "good" as
being
somehow objective.  Care to elaborate?

An to those that might swing the other way and say that what's good is all
relative, well how do you explain Ricky Martin?.......

ok, just kidding, but surely you get my point. If it's all subjective,
then
everything is permitted, everything is good to someone. That makes me
uncomfortable as well.

Come on, a little musical philosophy won't hurt. How about: what's good
looping?