RE: How to match parameters on two EDPs

Claude

I put these commands in my PMC10 after setting up the EDPs with the
appropriate IDs, but am not getting any results.

Is it possible to put a single sysex command to do this midi channel
changing on the EDP?

I understand you're wariness in helping a non-programmer, but I just
want to do this ONE THING!

Dedicated EDP "power-user" without programming chops...

Thanks

Neil