Re: waist high gear

Rick The Walker wrote:
> Another solution that I'm surprised not to have heard about so far is
> that percussionists have many different sizes of 'tray's to choose from
that
> either attach to cymbal stands or to drum rack stands.

D'oh! I don't know how this passed me by, except that my loop gear is
temporarily packed up, but I have my modded Lexicon PCM 42 (single rack
space device) mounted in a 2-rack space road case, which in turn is screwed
onto a home-made piece of hardware that fits into a heavy cymbal stand with
a rotating locking gear. I set it up to just the right height, just the
right angle, and I can wring and tweak those knobbies till they hurt!
    Yes! Heavy cymbal stands work great!
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net