Re: Your fave chord progressions (and a bit of rambling)

On 04-02-11 17.49,  "lol c" <testtubemicro@hotmail.com> wrote:

> anyway.............heres mine.
> C#m , (palyed open on the guitar rather then Barre) A (same) E.
> thats it, to me it sounds great,
> it also works well with versions like
> D, F#m, A, E which I love
> amyways If you feel like this is interesting in anyway I would love to
>hear
> yours.
>
> Bye
> Phill Wilson

Nice chords! Reminds me of another vamp that goes E add 9, C#m add 9, A add
9, B sus 11. High E string and B string can be used as pedal notes in many
of the chords to add color. I used those chords (with some variations) for
the improvisation posted at http://www.boysen.se/audio/fishmusic.mp3

Best regards

Per Boysen
--