My first solo bass piece

Hi everyone,

I created a solo bass piece a couple of days ago and thought the rest of
you loopers out there might be interested in hearing it.  The recording is
crude since I didn't go into the studio with the intent of creating
something to share.  However, I put a link to it on Steve Lawson's board
and got a favorable response.  So, I decided to share it with a wider
audience.

The piece is titled "Microscope Storm".   If you would like to listen to
it, it can be downloaded from this link:
http://www.bassviews.org/MicroscopicStorm.mp3