Re: Echo Pro/drum machine sync

Hi Adrian,

Although the Echo Pro has a lot of MIDI controllable features, it
unfortunately
isn't possible to sync the looper. The delays can be synced to MIDI clock
(including the looper's own descrete delay line), MIDI messages can
opperate
the various functions of the looper (rec/play/overdub/stop/reverse/etc...)
but
not sync in the way you describe. I have an Echo Pro and use it for
looping as
well as for its great range of delays - I'd like it to MIDI sync but its
still
very usable and up to that line, makes good use of MIDI (I think).

Ian