OT: Roland ready Tele

Hi all,

I recently bought a new '72 Fender Tele Custom reissue and set it up with
a Roland GK-2A synth pickup.

I've just taken a new direction and won't be using this guitar.

If anyone is interested in buying it please contact me at
paul_sanders@adelphia.net. It's about 2 months old and has a brand new
GK-2A. I've modified the ashtray pickup plate to fit the GK-2A, and it
turns out it's a perfect height to get the ideal 1mm clearance.

So you get a mega cool classic Tele and all the flexiblity of the Synth.
One of the cooler combos I've seen. Oh, and this guitar is black, so the
syth pickup doesn't stick out like a sore thumb!

Any takers email me and I'll give the particulars, otherwise it's off to
Ebay we go.

Thanks,

Paul