Oh no....more FCB1010 questions

Hi all

I know how often this stuff comes up on list and belive me i have tried
for
the last week to NOT post to list for help. but Ive reached the stage
where
I cant complete my tailor made midi board just becaus of one problem...

Basically I cant get the controller pedals to respond.

Im using Loop4 and Midi FCB1010.

Ive got the "patches" set up so that I have record,overdub,
multiply,insert,
replace, undo, speed, drection, substitute, and next in that order on
patch
bay one, then the same but in suspend mode on page two, then a few presets
stored in page three......ok so far so good.

now on each of these presets I have the buttons of each controller lit and
active and set to 7 for feedback and 1 for Volume.

on the echoplex I have  the buttons in the perameters corrispondinf to
feedback and volume set to 7 and one respectivly, yet.........nothing.

I can move the continuos controller pedals back and forth and the reout on
the screen never changes to display a new feedback or volume setting

whats going on?

Help me please

Phill Wilson

Express yourself with cool new emoticons
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo