Re: Oh no....more FCB1010 questions

Hi - sounds to me like you need to calibrate your pedals - I had the same
problem.
This info is from the very useful Yahoo FCB1010 user group.
Hope it helps.

Dave Sturt
1. Keep footswitches 1 and 3 pressed while switching on the unit (This bit
you can't

do standing up!). Release the switches when the display blanks. The LEDs on
the

footswitches, the ones on the display and each segment of the two numeric

displays will turn on and off in sequence.

2. Wait until all footswitch LEDs are on. Depress all footswitches one at a
time,

including UP and DOWN, until all LEDs are off.

3. Wait until relay switch test is finished. (There will be a couple of
mechanical

clicks, and the display will end up reading "F1" (at least, it did on
mine)). [Also, if

you have connected a MIDI cable between the MIDI in and out, the display
will

show "A1" before this, meaning the midi ports work correctly.]

4. Press DOWN once.

5. Adjust the left expression pedal (A) to the lowest value. Once adjusted
press UP.

6. Adjust the left expression pedal (A) to the highest value. Once adjusted
press UP.

7. Adjust the right expression pedal (B) to the lowest value. Once adjusted
press UP.

8. Adjust the right expression pedal (B) to the highest value. Once
adjusted
press

UP.

9. Select a patch which has both pedals set to their full range, and check
the

expression pedals now send 0-127 (0x00-0x7F)