RE: Availability of Echoplex, will it ever come?

Wierd. I remember asking a sales guy at Musicians Friend
exactly what "blemished" meant and he said that they (in sales)
never really know the extent to which something is blemished.
So I picked up my second EDP as "blemished" with the same
savings and it took me a few days to finally find the almost
invisible scratch on the bottom that landed the unit on the
blemished shelf. Other than that, it was mint.

Glenn

Musicians