Re: Oh No, He's got a Repeater!!!

If I understand you correctly, what you're trying to do is certainly
possible.

You can transmit on several channels per preset with the FCB.

Go into Config mode by holding down the down button while powering up.
In config mode, keep pressing the Up button until the MIDI Function LED
starts flashing.
Select buttons 1 - 5 to assign various midi channels for PC changes.

Once you've done this, you can program each preset to send out PC
changes on up to 5 channels simultaneously.