Re: guitar looping puts my son back to sleep

On 04-03-10 03.04,  "scott hansen" <evanpeewee@yahoo.com> wrote:

> over the last few weeks after my youngest son (4 mos) wakes up from his
> afternoon nap, i bring him down to my studio and have been doing some
> looping experiments and lo and behold it puts him back to sleep. and a
>couple
> of times i wasn't playing (guitar w/ looping) too quietly, oh well,
>guess that
> comments on the state of my guitar loop experiements as of late....
> s---

Looping can be very relaxing. Here's a different story:

When my oldest son was a baby he always woke up whenever I tried to play a
little guitar (very silently, using a strat without amp.) Once when he was
four I gave him a pair of headphones and a mic patched to a delay. He took
right away into making up stories, using different voice characters, and
producing sound effects into the delay line.

per