Re: need a digital delay that meets ridiculous requirements

Yeah the 2290 seems to be pretty lacking in the advanced control department. So here's a question for you folks: of all these devices that do everything but the pitch shifting, do any of them have built in effects loops that can be placed in various sections of the signal flow, such as in the delay feedback line, or applied to certain delay taps only? Better yet, any with a stereo loop that can be used in a dual mono/parallel configuration? Thanks a bunch for all the info! - Kirkland

asterion@hell.com wrote:
At 12:02 AM -0600 3/17/04, Jeff Shirkey wrote:

>TC 2290? I don't think it has modulation delays, though. But I may be wrong.

It won't do the stereo ping-pong , MIDI clock, stereo multi taps, pitch shift.

--
/| |\
\ \ / /