London gig spam

hi all,

I've got a gig Thursday 25th march (either tomorrow or today, depending on
when you read this), with Theo Travis (saxophonist on my last CD), at the
Bodrum Cafe in Stoke Newington. Details are on my site. It's £5 to get in,
and starts about 8.30pm. Much looping will be evident all evening.

Thanks to those of you who came out to the gigs with Michael Manring this
last week. This was probably the most fun tour I've ever done.

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net