Re: Black oberheim dates????

Paolo
I may be mistaken but its very unlikely that you'll get the whole LoopIV
soft in the chameleon box
a stereo looper probably but as per today its highly vaporware.
If you search a little I'm sure you'll find an edp in not so much time .
with a mature and tested soft and interface and soon you can start playing.

Claude