RE: EDP software emulation?

For what it's worth, in regards to the people behind the 'Receptor', I
worked
with 4 of the 7 'principals' while at Opcode. All good people, and Dan
Timis
was a major contributer to Studio Vision...

Also, AmbiLoop is not an EDP workalike... But, it is a free Windows based
looper... There is a new version up at the yahoo support group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ambiloop),
which has updates that make it a much more usable live looper... Please
check out the new version if you weren't happy with previous versions..
:) And, if you do, and there are things about it which you still feel make
it unusable, please send me email... as scathing as you'ld like.. hehe..
I prefer the ugly truth, to nice silence... :)

peace
-cpr