ALL YOU LOOP NEWBIES GET YOUR BUNS TO LOOPSTOCK! (Was: Loopstock 2004 - Does Anyone Care?)

Hey folks,

In a message dated 3/30/04 8:24:44 PM,
armatronix2004@sbcglobal.net writes:

>Not a lot of response to my last message.
>It's happening Saturday, May 1st.

HEY! ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW TO LOOPING,
IF YOU WANNA SEE, HEAR AND LEARN HOW IT'S DONE,
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET FACE TO FACE WITH
SEVERAL EXPERTS (AND OTHER NEWBIES TOO)! IT'S
ALSO A TERRIFIC CHANCE TO NETWORK AND BUILD
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS WHO SHARE SIMILAR
INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCES FROM ACROSS THE
WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY! DON'T MESS UP AND
MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, end of rant . . .

Personally, I doubt that I will be able to get
down there this time myself -- though I'd
sorely love to. I highly recommend to anyone
reading this that they get their booties
down to San Luis Obispo. CA on May 1st
to see this gig. Two years ago it was
one hellova time . . . and it even got written
up by Larry "the O" Openheimer on the back
page of Electronic Musician magazine to
boot. Be there or be square.

My excuse? I'm having a long needed medical
procedure this Friday to repair a hernia that
I've lived with for over a year. That means
no more schlepping around that 16-space
rack of mine (or at least for a while). I'll
be recovering and not able to lift much more
than 10 pounds for 6 weeks or so -- not
even a practice amp. Argh! Those that know
me know that I am addicted to gear.

Anyhoo . . .

Believe me! I'd be there if I could. If I find that
I can handle a long car ride down from Oregon
by May 1st I may still attend. I just don't wanna
count on it yet. But, I cannot recommend this
concert opportunity more highly. Get down there
and show Hans some support (if nothing else)!

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian