Re: ALL YOU LOOP NEWBIES GET YOUR BUNS TO LOOPSTOCK!

Loopstock 2002 was one of the most impressive experiences of my life!

Several people I met there are important friends up to date.
Ok, we met before on the list
and sometimes we hardly knew what to say, because all that can be
said had been typed before, but the bigger the feeling was of finally
coming together and live the music we had been talking about all the
time...
The sound was great, two stages were practical, the musicians brought
all kinds of style, Hans had made it all go automatically...

...and there is a picture and a recordings up on
http://matthias.grob.org/pMusic/Sessions02.htm

well, that festival was the first I went... possibly others would
have given me a similar impression, how can I know... the first time
is only once...

Last year, there have been great meetings in Stockholm and Berlin and
others I did not participate...

dont do it just alone all the time! :-)
Matthias

--